Tying It All Together - Los Fresnos CISD - 28619
In this session, we will explore working as a team. The classroom dream team includes a plan for how we can best work together to build an efficient classroom for all learners, We will also explore the ties between reading and writing in early childhood classrooms. We will look at the standards, see models, and practice using a planning tool. We will look through two lenses: (1) what students do and (2) what teachers do.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, PK, K Teachers)
- Assessment, Data, Action! for Los Fresnos CISD
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Math Workshop University
- New Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Snack and Share - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Take a Step Toward IEP Quality and Rigor
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - Virtual