SOS for Social Studies Virtual - 28536
So you have content, but are you are looking for ways to engage your students? In this session, you will learn how to access Discovery Education's research-based, SOS Instructional Strategies. SOS Instructional Strategies provide more than 100 ideas for incorporating content in meaningful, effective, and practical ways to help meet the needs of all of your students. Oh, and they're easy to use, too. Let Discovery Education's SOS Instructional Strategies come to the rescue!
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Technology/Technical Support Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 30
Registration Deadline 1/29/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Maria Collins ESC Region 11, Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 1/27/2022 3:30 pm
- Amplify Capstone Training for Tutors - Online
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Introduction to an IEP
- Introduction to Co-Teaching - Virtual
- Lunch and Learn with TEKS Resource System: Cross-Curriculum Alignment Document (C-CAD) - Virtual
- Math Workshop University
- STAAR 2.0 Putting It All Together - Instruction, Assessment, Repeat! - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training