Elementary Blended-Learning Academy - 28532
Join us as we blend content, technology, and pedagogy to cook up great instruction for our elementary students. In this two-day session, participants will experience different types of small-group and individualized instruction, be immersed in a blended-learning lesson, and determine how to use meaningful data to drive instruction. You will leave this session with lesson plan ideas ready for implementation, ideas for small-group instruction and differentiation, a toolkit of assessment and data resources, and technology tools to drive collaboration and higher-level thinking. Join us for this immersive two-day experience to take your students' learning to the next level.
Schedule & Location
Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Charter School Personnel, Principals, Teacher - General Education, Librarians
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023 14th Annual Technology Vendor Fair
- Coaching for Digital and Instructional Technology: Managing Time and Avoiding Burnout
- Considering Assistive Technology: The Four-Step Process
- Discovery Education - Explore the Basics - Virtual
- Discovery Education - What's New and Exciting?! - Virtual
- DMAC Professional Learning and Implementation Support Webinar Series - Virtual
- e-Merge: Fusing Technology and Pedagogy
- Eduphoria Professional Learning & Implementation Support Webinar Series - Virtual
- Power Up Your Science Lessons with Discovery Education
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual