Elementary Blended Learning Academy - 28532
Join us as we blend content, technology, and pedagogy to cook up great instruction for our elementary students. In this two-day session, participants will experience different types of small group and individualized instruction, be immersed in a blended learning lesson, and determine how to use meaningful data to drive instruction. You will leave this session with lesson plan ideas ready for implementation, ideas for small group instruction and differentiation, a toolkit of assessment and data resources, and technology tools to drive collaboration and higher-level thinking. Join us for this immersive two-day experience to take your students' learning to the next level.
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Librarians, Principals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 7
Registration Deadline 12/9/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nicole Adkins ESC Region 11, Maria Collins ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 10 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/7/2021 8:30 am
- 2/3/2022 8:30 am
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Collection Development 101 - Virtual
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and English Learners - Virtual
- Hearing Screener Certification
- Introduction to an IEP
- Restorative Practice at a Glance
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Texas Dyslexia Academy: Dyslexia Foundations - Virtual
- The Road to UDL
- Virtual Librarian PLN - December 2021 - Virtual