Elementary Blended-Learning Academy - 28532
Join us as we blend content, technology, and pedagogy to cook up great instruction for our elementary students. In this two-day session, participants will experience different types of small-group and individualized instruction, be immersed in a blended-learning lesson, and determine how to use meaningful data to drive instruction. You will leave this session with lesson plan ideas ready for implementation, ideas for small-group instruction and differentiation, a toolkit of assessment and data resources, and technology tools to drive collaboration and higher-level thinking. Join us for this immersive two-day experience to take your students' learning to the next level.
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Librarians, Principals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 2
Registration Deadline 6/2/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nicole Adkins ESC Region 11, Maria Collins ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 14 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/1/2022 8:30 am
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- All Aboard! New Teacher Academy Preview Day
- Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI)
- DMAC Academy 21-22, Day 1: State Assessment, Appraisals, FormWorks and PlanWorks Face-Face & Virtual
- Focus on Nonfiction in the Library
- Introduction to an IEP
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training (Wise County)
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training for Administrators
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2022