Deep Dive into Formative Assessments in Mathematics: K-5 Virtual - 28505
Formative assessment is designed to give students and teachers feedback on student progress towards the development of knowledge, understanding, and skills. This session focuses on the power of using formative assessment strategies to build on student understanding and to guide instruction toward student mastery of the mathematics learning goal. This session is designed to highlight pedagogies that align the T-TESS Rubric in the areas of Data and Assessment 1.2 and Content Knowledge and Expertise 2.2.
Teacher - General Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 20
Registration Deadline 10/25/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michelle Green ESC Region 11, Kelsie Lumadue ESC Region 11, Caitlin Cook ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 8 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/25/2021 3:30 pm
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Online
- DE (Discovery Education) Chat - Virtual
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 4 - Computation Layer
- Exploring Positive Outcome Strategies for Improving Classroom Behavior
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Introduction to an IEP
- Math Workshop University
- Read, Write, Speak for English Learners
- Restorative Practice at a Glance -- Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online