Human Trafficking, Trauma and the Brain - 28462
This Human Trafficking session will go deeper into the manifestation of behaviors in our youth who have experienced traumas associated with human trafficking. It is imperative that we are equipped to recognize the signs of human trafficking and how behaviors we see could be telling a story of trauma.
Schedule & Location
Counselors, Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Principals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Beyond the Winter Blues: Grief and the Holidays - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Professional School Counselor Series: New Counselor Cohort
- School Counselor PLC - Virtual
- Toolkit Tuesday (Self-Care) - Virtual
- Toolkit Tuesday (Self-Care) LPC ONLY - Virtual
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) Training - CPE Credit ONLY
- Wise County Counselor Cluster Meeting
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Session -- For School and University Personnel Only - VIRTUAL SESSION
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Session (YMHFA) -- For School and University Personnel Only