Math Workshop University - 28460
At Math Workshop University, participants will immerse in the three Structures of Math Workshop as discussed in the book "Math Workshop" by Jennifer Lempp. These three full days of face-to-face learning will help support K-6 math teachers in planning and implementing math workshop in their classroom. Math Workshop University will provide experiences to deepen the learning of number sense routines, rich math tasks, focus lessons, guided math, learning stations, and reflections.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Administering the Cottage Acquisition Scales for Listening, Language & Speech (CASLLS) - Virtual
- Discovery Education for Little Learners - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Authentic Writing Experiences in Centers - Virtual
- Early Childhood: The Sky's the Limit - Helping Students Soar in Small Groups and Centers
- Fostering Curiosity with Social Studies in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Math Language Routines to Foster Sense-Making
- Project Restore: Trauma-Informed Training Series - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - Virtual