Math Workshop University - 28460
At Math Workshop University, participants will immerse in the three Structures of Math Workshop as discussed in the book "Math Workshop" by Jennifer Lempp. These three full days of face-to-face learning will help support K-6 math teachers in planning and implementing math workshop in their classroom. Math Workshop University will provide experiences to deepen the learning of number sense routines, rich math tasks, focus lessons, guided math, learning stations, and reflections.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 17
Registration Deadline 12/2/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michelle Green ESC Region 11, Kelsie Lumadue ESC Region 11, Caitlin Cook ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/7/2021 9:00 am
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, PK, K Teachers)
- Assessment, Data, Action! for Los Fresnos CISD
- Bonding and Relaxation Techniques (BART) Training for ECI Staff
- From Worksheets to Workstations - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- New Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Snack and Share - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - Virtual