Let's Talk Numbers: Number Talks in Early Childhood Math Virtual - 28459
Number talks are short, daily exercises aimed at building number sense and a student's ability to talk about his or her thinking in mathematics. The focus is not on the correct answer, but more so on all the possible methods of solving the problem. Join us during this session to learn more about this practice and how to set them up it in your early childhood classroom. This session is geared for any teacher or support staff member in Pre-K-2 as well as their instructional coaches. We will actively practice number talks so that you leave the lesson ready to implement them in your classroom.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 24
Registration Deadline 9/21/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kelsie Lumadue ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 3 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/21/2021 4:00 pm
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, PK, K Teachers)
- CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training)
- Digital Dive into Manipulatives: Addition and Subtraction Concepts K-5 Virtual Session - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Look Who's Talking -- Increasing Student Voice in Your K-2 Classroom
- Math Workshop University
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - Virtual
- Tying It All Together - Los Fresnos CISD
- Understanding Your Math Standards: Whole Number Concepts K-5