Hearing Screener Certification - 28425
School personnel responsible for performing the screening will obtain the necessary knowledge and skills to be certified to perform school hearing screening. The Department of State Health Services provides this certification for personnel responsible for the school hearing screening program. If possible, please bring your audiometer to the training. If you have any questions, contact the DSHS trainer at (817) 201-6338. Participants who arrive more than 15 minutes after the starting time will not be admitted to the workshop by the trainer.
Charter School Personnel, Nurses, Charter School Personnel, Nurses
Bring your audiometer to the training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
- (In-Person) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only)
- Bite-Size Summer Learning: Inclusion IEPs, Oh My!
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In-Person
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - Virtual - Virtual
- Introduction to an IEP
- Social-Emotional Teaching Strategies - The Pyramid Model (Module 2)
- Solo Librarian PLN (Fall 2022) - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual