Hearing Screener Certification - 28425
School personnel responsible for performing the screening will obtain the necessary knowledge and skills to be certified to perform school hearing screening. The Department of State Health Services provides this certification for personnel responsible for the school hearing screening program. If possible, please bring your audiometer to the training. If you have any questions, contact the DSHS trainer at (817) 264-4916. Participants who arrive more than 15 minutes after the starting time will not be admitted to the workshop by the trainer.
Charter School Personnel, Nurses, Charter School Personnel, Nurses
Bring your audiometer to the training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Face-to-Face
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders' Meeting
- North Texas Canvas User Group Meeting - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction Academy: EXPLICIT INSTRUCTION FOR VOCABULARY DEVELOPMENT - Virtual
- Shining the Light on Literacy Supports in Discovery Education
- SOS - Spotlight on Strategies (Discovery Education)
- TexQuest: Digital Resources for K-5 Classrooms - Virtual
- TexQuest: Math and Science -- The TexQuest Dynamic Duo (6-12) - Virtual
- TREC Talks - October 2021 - Virtual