Hearing Screener Certification - 28425
School personnel responsible for performing the screening will obtain the necessary knowledge and skills to be certified to perform school hearing screening. The Department of State Health Services provides this certification for personnel responsible for the school hearing screening program. If possible, please bring your audiometer to the training. If you have any questions, contact the DSHS trainer at (817) 264-4916. Participants who arrive more than 15 minutes after the starting time will not be admitted to the workshop by the trainer.
Charter School Personnel, Nurses, Charter School Personnel, Nurses
Bring your audiometer to the training.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 12/6/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Sheron Fountain DSHS
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 12/9/2021 9:00 am
- 1/27/2022 9:00 am
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and English Learners - Virtual
- North Texas Canvas User Group Meeting
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) Training - Winter 2022
- Restorative Practice at a Glance
- Spending Your Library Budget 101 - Virtual
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2022
- The Road to UDL - Virtual