Hearing Screener Certification - 28425
School personnel responsible for performing the screening will obtain the necessary knowledge and skills to be certified to perform school hearing screening. The Department of State Health Services provides this certification for personnel responsible for the school hearing screening program. If possible, please bring your audiometer to the training. If you have any questions, contact the DSHS trainer at (817) 201-6338. Participants who arrive more than 15 minutes after the starting time will not be admitted to the workshop by the trainer.
Charter School Personnel, Nurses, Charter School Personnel, Nurses
Bring your audiometer to the training.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 10/9/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Sheron Fountain DSHS
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 10/12/2022 9:00 am
- (In-Person) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only)
- (Virtual) TIER: Trauma-Sensitive Schools - Virtual
- Data Collection
- Dyslexia Leadership Collaborative 2022-2023
- Facilitating the IEP - Online
- Introduction to an IEP
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- TexQuest: Get Going with Gale in the Elementary Classroom - Virtual
- Universal Design for Learning with Gradual Release in Small-Group Instruction
- Utilizing Accommodations in an Elementary Mathematics Classroom