iCoaches Unite! MathCoachCON: Just for Us! - 28379
Instructional mathematics coaches are our superheroes! This five-part, in-person series is designed for instructional coaches who support mathematics teachers in the elementary and secondary classroom. Additionally, this series will provide a community of peers to share and learn methods for improving your coaching and leadership skills. In session 5, iCoaches bring your best mathematics strategies to share with other iCoaches in an ed-camp style conference! iCoaches will be able to learn and practice new ideas as they prepare for supporting their campus teams throughout the summer. Capes are highly encouraged!
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Central Office Administrators, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings
- 2023-2024 Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings - Virtual
- ELAR Instructional Leaders and Coaches Meeting (K-12)
- Gifted Education Principles for Counselors and Campus Leaders - Virtual
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) Elementary Math Cadre
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) RLA Cadre
- Maximizing Student Success: Practical Application of the Section 504 Technical Assistance Guide for Educators
- State Accountability System Webinars - Domain I Student Achievement, Domain II School Progress, and Domain III Closing the Gaps - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Online Learning Series (Virtual) - Online