Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (GT Core 30) - 28344
Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity is one training in a five-part series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. Participants will learn about Depth and Complexity through the lens of the eight elements of depth (Language of the Discipline, Details, Patterns, Trends, Rules, Ethics, Unanswered Question, and Big Ideas) and the three elements of complexity (Change Over Time, Points of View, and Across the Disciplines). This session counts as part of the initial 30 hours.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Amplify Reading - Cracking the Code in the Phonics Progression
- BOOK STUDY: The Classroom Behavior Manual: How to Build Relationships with Students, Share Control, and Teach Positive Behaviors
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN)
- GT Update - Science on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the Science Classroom
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Online
- Online GT Update - Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (3 Hours) - Online
- Teach Like a Philosopher - Virtual
- Using Canvas to Meet the Needs of Gifted and Talented Learners
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Virtual
- Writing across Genres in Secondary ELAR (6-12)