Fake News and Film Studies: Gifted Strategies for Media Literacy (GT 6-Hr Update) - 28336
Give the YouTube Generation of gifted kids the opportunity to hone their analysis and evaluation skills by incorporating a rich curriculum of visual and film culture into your reading and writing teaching practice.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Librarians
Bring charged laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 29
Registration Deadline 10/19/2021
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/19/2021 8:30 am
- BookNook Training for Tutors - Virtual
- Elementary Blended Learning Academy
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Math Workshop University
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online