Building Trust with Youth - 28329
Most teens who experience abuse will never report it to anyone, including their parents/caregivers and teachers. Lack of trusting relationships with adults is a big obstacle to reporting and seeking help. This training will equip adults to interact with youth in ways that make them feel safe, respected, and valued.
Assistant Principals, Counselors, Principals, Charter School Personnel, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- First-Year Assistant Principal Academy 2021-2022
- Principals and Principles of Gifted Education (Administrator GT Update)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training - Virtual