District Coordinator of School Improvement Academy - 28205
The District Coordinator of School Improvement or DCSI often must wear many hats within a school district. Competing priorities can make keeping up with and implementing Texas Education Agency School Improvement Interventions challenging. The ESC Region 11 Continuous Improvement Team will help you fill the gap. In eight, one-hour Zoom sessions, DCSIs will receive up-to-date guidance pertaining to (1) School Improvement Interventions and (2) Submissions and Effective School Framework Lever guidance and support as well as time to ask questions and seek clarification from the Continuous Improvement Team.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers,
Participants MUST be engaging in Continuous Improvement work in 2021 - 2022.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (Virtual) District-Level MTSS Team Training [Registration Only]
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Basics (Two-Day Series)
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit
- Preliminary Accountability System Reset Framework
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO) Review & Update
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual