Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings (2021-2022 Virtual Meetings) Virtual - 28203
RDSPD supervisors will review current data in order to collaborate on specific issues related to deaf education and evidence-based practices in the classroom.
Coordinators, Teacher Supervisors,
Seats Left 291
Registration Deadline 11/9/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Anne Darr ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
Offered Again On
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- iCoaches Unite! Coaching Math Teachers toward Distinguished
- iCoaches Unite! Designing Math Intervention and Enrichment Opportunities to Increase Student Achievement
- iCoaches Unite! Math Pedagogy that Lasts
- iCoaches Unite! MathCoachCON: Just for Us!
- iCoaches Unite! Using Student Understanding to Drive Mathematics Instruction
- Pop Quiz: What's New with Discovery Education
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online