New Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Snack and Share - 28189
Are you a new Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing (TODHH) in Texas? Have you been a TODHH for less than three years? Would you like an opportunity to network with other new Teachers of the DHH? If so, please make plans to attend these New TODHH Virtual Snack and Share sessions. Participants will meet virtually to discuss topics, troubleshoot issues, answer questions, share successes, receive updates, and network with professional peers.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education,
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- All Aboard Check-in for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Building Relationships and Creating Supportive Environments - The Pyramid Model (Module 1)
- Explicit Instruction
- Math Workshop University
- Pre-K Deep Dive into the Mathematics Domain - Classification and Pattern Skills
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Social-Emotional Teaching Strategies - The Pyramid Model (Module 2)
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - VIRTUAL - Virtual