Private Non-Profit School Service Meeting - 28133
This meeting is an overview of the ESC Region 11 Private Non-Profit School Services for Title I, Title II, Title III, and Title IV. It will provide the conditions and responsibilities required of private schools electing to participate in federal programs as well as discuss what information is required from private schools to determine needs.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- All Hands on Deck: Using Manipulatives in Reading and Math (K-2)
- D/HH Issues for Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing and Parent Advisors: A Face-to-Face Networking Opportunity
- From Worksheets to Workstations - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Let's Talk Numbers: Number Talks in Early Childhood Math - Virtual
- Math Workshop University
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - Virtual
- Tying It All Together - Los Fresnos CISD
- Understanding Your Math Standards: Whole Number Concepts K-5