IN THE KNOW Evaluation Staff Updates - 28121
Join us for these collaboration/update opportunities designed for evaluation personnel.
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Directors, Dyslexia Interventionist, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- ARD 101 - Virtual
- Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Process SPP 7- LIVE ONLINE - Virtual
- Dyslexia and Dysgraphia Identification in the FIE - Virtual
- PREPaRE Workshop 2, Third Edition, Mental Health Crisis Interventions: Responding to an Acute Traumatic Stressor in Schools
- Reevaluations: From Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) to Evaluation - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Online
- Writing Effective Impact and Need Statements in the Full and Individual Evaluation - Virtual
- Writing Present Levels of Academic Achievement and Functional Performance (PLAAFP) and Developing Measurable Annual Goals - Virtual