Statewide SLP Webinar #1: Best Practices in Non-biased Assessment of English Learners with Potential and Actual Language Impairment - 28113
There is an increasing number of culturally and linguistically diverse students who are English Language Learners (ELLs) in America's schools, and many of these children come from backgrounds of poverty. Professionals frequently experience challenges with differentiating language differences from language impairments in ELL students who are struggling in school. This workshop addresses non-biased assessment strategies and materials that can be used to differentiate language differences from language impairments in ELL students from any linguistic background.
Schedule & Location
TSHA CEUs provided. Speakers or headphones are needed to view the webinar; You do not need a microphone or web camera. Prior to the webinar, you will receive an email with a link to register to join the webinar. Please ensure that your email address in our system is accurate. If you register within 48 hours of the webinar, please contact Katie Adams to receive the registration email. Questions: Katie Adams firstname.lastname@example.org Brooke Murphy email@example.com
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Building Blocks to Augmentative Alternative Communication (AAC) Success: Blocks 1, 2 and 3
- New Speech-Language Pathology Academy 2021-22 - Virtual
- Speech-Language Pathology Leadership Collaborative 2021-22
- Speech-Language Pathology Leadership Collaborative 2021-22 - Virtual
- Statewide SLP Webinar #2: Practical Intervention Strategies and Materials for SLPs Serving English Learners with Language Impairment
- Statewide SLP Webinar #3: I Used to Have a Handle on Life, But It Broke: Stress Management for School SLPs in a Post-Pandemic World
- Statewide SLP Webinar #4: Approaches to Service Delivery for the School-Based SLP
- Statewide SLP Webinar #5: Speech Impairment (SI) Legal
- Statewide SLP Webinar #6: Social Pragmatic Communication Assessment
- Statewide SLP Webinar #7: Social-Pragmatic Communication Treatment