R-1-1 Math Now Asynchronous: Math at your Fingertips: Tactile Learning for Grades 6-12 Online - 28085
Can you TOUCH the math? Tactile Learning is a session based on the pedagogy and strategies of using manipulatives to create conceptual learning. By starting with concrete representations of mathematical concepts, participants can plan progressions for the student development of a concept and plan for formative checkpoints to determine successful learning. This asynchronous session is a must for educators who work with students who struggle with math!
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 27
Registration Deadline 5/20/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 3 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/4/2021 9:30 am
- 2022 Texas Transition Fair for Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing
- Exploring the Past, Imagining the Future with Frisco Heritage Museum (ALTERNATE LOCATION)
- R-1-1 Math Now Asynchronous: Math at your Fingertips: Algebra Tiles for Grades 6-12 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now Asynchronous: Using the 5!: Notice/Wonder and Which One Doesn't Belong for Grades 6-12 - Online
- Sheltered Instruction Academy 2-Day (for Secondary)
- SOS for Social Studies - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Teaching with DBQs: Engaging Students in Historical Inquiry and Thinking
- Understanding the Federal Budget: Debt and Deficits