Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 1 - Online Calculators - 28082
What can online graphing calculators really do? Applications like Desmos are dynamic platforms that allow and encourage student creativity visually in mathematics. Teachers will explore the features of Desmos and the various free resources available to you and your students. This session is paired with Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Series: Part 2 - Web-Based Activities in the afternoon. You are welcome to register for one or both!
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 26
Registration Deadline 9/22/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 3 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/22/2021 8:30 am
- Anchoring with Primary Sources - Virtual
- Deep Dive into Formative Assessments in Mathematics: K-5
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Series: Part 2 - Web-Based Activities
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Growth without Glitter: Low-Prep, High-Yield (& FUN) Strategies for Advanced Learning (GT 6-Hr Update)
- Math Workshop University
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Touching Math" - Using Manipulatives to Build Concrete Understanding
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS
- TexQuest: Digital Resources for K-5 Classrooms - Virtual
- Understanding Your Math Standards: Whole Number Concepts K-5