LPAC Decision-Making for December End-of-Course Exams - 28073
This session will provide district-level leaders with the updated LPAC Decision-Making for State Assessments training to prepare for Fall LPACs to make assessment decisions for December EOCs. Participation of English learners (ELs) in State Assessments requires language proficiency assessment committees (LPACs) to make assessment decisions on an individual student basis. This training is a TOT (trainers-of-trainers) to provide district-level leaders with information and resources to train local LPACs to comply with state requirements as they make state assessment decisions for STAAR, TELPAS, and TELPAS Alternate.
Schedule & Location
Directors, Central Office Administrators, Coordinators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing! - Virtual
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- ECSE Leadership Collaboration
- Federal Programs Directors' Meeting - Virtual
- LPAC Decision Making for State Assessments (District-Level EL/EB Leaders) - Virtual
- New Special Education Directors' Meetings
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support Division Meetings - Virtual