Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing! Virtual - 28069
During this ongoing learning series, participants will connect, collaborate, and capture information designed around Results-Driven Accountability, State Performance Plan Indicators, and Data-Driven Decision Making for students with disabilities. This session will be offered face-to-face at ESC Region 11 and virtual via Zoom. Please register for the appropriate location where you would like to participate.
Directors, Charter School Personnel
This meeting is for the Superintendent appointed SPED Director for the LEA and/or their designee.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 78
Registration Deadline 11/11/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type N/A
T-PESS 1B,1C & 1D,3B
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- English Learner Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - Virtual
- Enhancing Instructional Opportunities for Immigrant Students: Welcoming, Enrolling, and Instructing Immigrant Children and Youth
- Federal Programs Directors' Meeting - Virtual
- LPAC Decision-Making for December End-of-Course Exams - Virtual
- New Special Education Directors' Meetings
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support Division Meetings - Virtual
- Title III English Learner Parent, Family, and Community Engagement Training and Planning