Youth Mental Health First Aid Session (YMHFA) -- For School and University Personnel Only - 28041
Youth Mental Health First Aid teaches you how to identify, understand, and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders. This eight-hour training gives adults who work with youth the skills they need to reach out and provide initial support to adolescents (ages 12-18) who may be developing a mental health or substance use problem and help connect them to the appropriate care.
Schedule & Location
Counselors, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Accountability Series: CCMR
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) - CPE CREDIT - Virtual
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) - LPC CREDIT - Virtual
- Scholarships 101 - Virtual
- School Counselor PLC (CPE CREDIT) - Virtual
- Texas OnCourse: SAT vs. ACT - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - CPE CREDIT
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - CPE CREDIT - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - LPC CREDIT - Virtual