Toolkit Tuesday (Self-Care) Virtual - 27973
These unique sessions will be conducted by practitioners with counseling and education backgrounds. The purpose of the session is to practice wellness activities (such as mindfulness and yoga) to ensure optimal professional effectiveness as recommended by the ASCA Ethical Standards for School Counselors and CASEL Core Competencies. Instructors will also model activities and breathing techniques to practice with students.
Counselors, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 83
Registration Deadline 10/18/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Valerie Roper ESC Region 11, Sarah Sampson Present Moment Labs
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/19/2021 9:00 am
- 12/7/2021 9:00 am - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Mental Health First Aid - (MHFA) - VIRTUAL SESSION
- Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit (LPC Credit Only)
- Professional School Counselor Series: New Counselor Cohort
- School Counselor PLC - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training - Virtual
- The Intersection of Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- Toolkit Tuesday (Self-Care) LPC ONLY - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Session -- For School and University Personnel Only - VIRTUAL SESSION