Accelerated Instruction: The Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How? - 27843
During this two-part webinar session, participants will learn the purpose of Accelerated Instruction and Intensive Programs of Instruction. In addition, participants will understand the who, when, where, and how when writing and implementing Accelerated and Intensive Programs of Instruction. This is required for ALL students who are at risk of dropping out of school and/or failing to perform a state assessment satisfactorily.
Directors, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Coordinators
Only one person per a team needs to register here. All other team members will register through a different link.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Bite-Size EL Program Implementation & Enhancement Deep Dive: English as a Second Language (ESL) and Transitional Bilingual Education (TBE) - Virtual
- Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing!
- Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing! - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- CTE Leadership Academy - Come Grow with Me
- English Learner Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - Virtual
- LPAC Decision-Making for December End-of-Course Exams - Virtual
- LPAC Framework Q&A for Returning Bilingual/ESL District Leaders - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support Division Meetings - Virtual