Crafting Sentence Stems for ELs Utilizing the Question Matrix - 27833
Sentence stems are simple yet powerful tools that allow students to intentionally use academic vocabulary and build the foundation for both strong academic discourse and strong written expression. Learn how to craft effective sentence stems that tie directly to your lesson objectives and match your desired level of rigor and depth of knowledge using the Question Matrix! This will be a virtual session accessed through Zoom. Participants will receive two (2) Continuing Professional Education hours once the session is complete.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Principals, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Online
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and English Learners - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction Academy Series: Developing Language Acquisition in Listening and Speaking - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction Academy: 2-Day Training for Secondary Teachers
- Sheltered Instruction Academy: Differentiated Instruction & Formative/Summative Assessments - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction Academy: EXPLICIT INSTRUCTION FOR VOCABULARY DEVELOPMENT - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction Academy: Lesson Planning - Integrating the ELPS & TELPAS - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction Overview/Refresher - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Utilizing Sheltered Instruction in a Bilingual Classroom - Virtual