Science of Teaching Reading Institute--All Aboard With Fluency and Comprehension--The Key Components for the Way to our Literacy Lighthouse (Admin Pathway) - 27815
Participants will discover ways in which reading fluency supports reading comprehension serving as a guide to sustaining reading development and the tools necessary to develop teachers in teaching those components. This is the fourth session in a five-part series.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Instructional Leaders
This session is designed for administrators who have attended the Reading Academies training. Please note that you will receive a link to a short survey inside the central registration email confirming your registration in this session. Please take the time to complete the survey when you receive your registration confirmation. The data collected from the survey will be utilized to ensure participants' needs are addressed within the session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 20
Registration Deadline 7/16/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Elena Guerrero ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Offered Again On
- 7/15/2021 12:30 pm
- 7/22/2021 8:30 am
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Engage by Design Content Series: Principals and Principles of Gifted Education (Administrator GT Update) - Virtual
- Introduction to the Classroom Observation Tool (COT) for Administrators (Early Childhood) - Virtual
- Introduction to the Prekindergarten Guidelines for Administrators - Virtual
- K-12 State-wide STEM Leadership Training
- MTSS: Tiered Support for Student Achievement - Cohort Registration
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference - Virtual
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Steering Along with my Teachers Between Phonological Awareness and Phonics Instruction --A Compass to Effective Literacy Instruction (Admin Pathway)
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training