Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Using Words as Our Vessel--Discovering Along with my Teachers How Alphabetic Knowledge Paves the Way for Literacy Learning (Admin Pathway) - 27814
Understanding the why of the alphabetic principle and morphology is the focus of this session. Participants will learn tools for ensuring teachers have the tools necessary to pave the way for literacy learning. This is the third session in a five-part series.
Assistant Principals, Instructional Technology Personnel, Principals, Central Office Administrators
This session is designed for administrators who have attended the Reading Academies training. Please note that you will receive a link to a short survey inside the central registration email confirming your registration in this session. Please take the time to complete the survey when you receive your registration confirmation. The data collected from the survey will be utilized to ensure participants' needs are addressed within the session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 20
Registration Deadline 7/15/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Elena Guerrero ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Offered Again On
- 7/14/2021 12:30 pm
- 7/21/2021 8:30 am
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- CPI: Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Refresher One-Day Training
- Engage by Design Content Series: Gifted Education and the School Counselor (Counselor GT Update) - Virtual
- Introduction to the Classroom Observation Tool (COT) for Administrators (Early Childhood) - Virtual
- Introduction to the Prekindergarten Guidelines for Administrators - Virtual
- K-12 State-wide STEM Leadership Training
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--All Aboard With Fluency and Comprehension--The Key Components for the Way to our Literacy Lighthouse (Admin Pathway)
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Navigating Along with my Teachers the Science of Teaching Reading--Along the Adaptive Action Cycle (Admin Pathway)
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Steering Along with my Teachers Between Phonological Awareness and Phonics Instruction --A Compass to Effective Literacy Instruction (Admin Pathway)
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training - Virtual