Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Navigating Along with my Teachers the Science of Teaching Reading--Along the Adaptive Action Cycle (Admin Pathway) - 27812
Participants will navigate between the theory and practice with application supports around the Science of Teaching Reading while understanding the role of the Adaptive Action Cycle for the development of a literacy culture.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Instructional Leaders
This session is designed for Administrators who have already attended the Reading Academies training. Please note that you will receive a link to a short survey inside the central registration email confirming your registration in this session. Please take the time to complete the survey when you receive your registration confirmation. The data collected from the survey will be utilized to ensure participants' needs are addressed within the session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 20
Registration Deadline 7/13/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Elena Guerrero ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Offered Again On
- 7/12/2021 12:30 pm
- 7/19/2021 8:30 am
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Impact Coaching for T-TESS & T-PESS
- Introduction to the Prekindergarten Guidelines for Administrators - Virtual
- K-12 State-wide STEM Leadership Training
- MTSS: Tiered Support for Student Achievement - Cohort Registration
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference - Virtual
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--All Aboard With Fluency and Comprehension--The Key Components for the Way to our Literacy Lighthouse (Admin Pathway)
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Steering Along with my Teachers Between Phonological Awareness and Phonics Instruction --A Compass to Effective Literacy Instruction (Admin Pathway)
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Using Words as Our Vessel--Discovering Along with my Teachers How Alphabetic Knowledge Paves the Way for Literacy Learning (Admin Pathway)
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training