Science of Teaching Reading Institute -- All Aboard with Fluency and Comprehension: The Key Components for the Way to our Literacy Lighthouse (Teacher Pathway) - 27810
Participants will discover ways in which reading fluency supports reading comprehension, serving as a guide to sustaining reading development. *This is the fourth of a five-part series. Participants may register for one session or all five.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
This session is designed for teachers who teach grades K-3. Please note that you will receive a link to a short survey inside the central registration email confirming your registration in this session. Please take the time to complete the survey when you receive your registration confirmation. The data collected from the survey will be utilized to ensure participants' needs are addressed within the session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 7/16/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Elena Guerrero ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters in Math (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Teaching to the Top (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard 2.0 Edition (Advanced) - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard Edition - Online
- K-12 State-wide STEM Teacher Training
- Project-Based Learning Academy (Self-Paced, Online) - Online
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute -- Using Words as Our Vessel: Discovering How Alphabetic Knowledge Paves the Way for Literacy Learning (Teacher Pathway)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Talking Tuesdays - Guided Reading 101 - Virtual