Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Using Words as Our Vessel--Discovering How Alphabetic Knowledge Paves the Way for Literacy Learning (Teacher Pathway) - 27809
Participants will explore why the alphabetic principle and morphology pave the way for literacy learning. *This is the third session in a five-part series. Participants may register for one session or all five.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education
This session is designed for teachers who teach grades K-3. Please note that you will receive a link to a short survey inside the central registration email confirming your registration in this session. Please take the time to complete the survey when you receive your registration confirmation. The data collected from the survey will be utilized to ensure participants' needs are addressed within the session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 13
Registration Deadline 7/15/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Elena Guerrero ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 7/14/2021 8:30 am
- 7/21/2021 12:30 pm
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Restorative Practice Simple Circles and Getting-to-Know-You Tips - Virtual
- Canvas 101 Lite - Cadre 3 - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Authentic Review in Social Studies
- Engage by Design Content Series: Teaching to the Top (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- Promoting Progress: Writing Objectives Through the One Sentence Lesson Plan - Virtual
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Docking at Our Port--Understanding the Data Landscape and How We Can Reshape our Literacy Community (Teacher Pathway)
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Texas Lesson Study Trainer of Trainers (Facilitator Training)