Bite-Sized Summer Learning Series: What are the ABCs of Behavior? - 27793
Do you have 90 minutes? Then join us this summer as we offer a series of online mini sessions on evidence-based strategies that will help you improve student learning. The intended outcome is that participants will increase their repertoire of learning strategies that have been shown to be effective for learners with unique learning needs. This particular session will help participants understand how to conduct Antecedent-Behavior-Consequence (ABC) data. ABC data collected can help to create a picture of the possible function of the behavior (escape, access, attention, automatic reinforcement). This is an important component of creating an effective intervention to increase appropriate skills and decrease maladaptive behaviors.
Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Paraprofessionals, Parents, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Back to School: Special Education Make and Take
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching-Laying a Strong Foundation - Virtual
- CPI: Instructor Certification in Nonviolent Crisis Intervention
- Demystifying Word Problems - Real Problem Solving
- DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden - Online
- Technology Olympics 2021 "Technology Unmasked"
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Online
- Tuesday Tips: Helping Youth Self-Regulate - Online
- VB-MAPP (Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program) - Web-Based Training
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual