Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Restorative Practice Simple Circles and Getting-to-Know-You Tips - 27781
This virtual session is designed for participants who are new to Restorative Practice. We will explore the importance of creating positive learning environments for students. We will learn about two components of Restorative Practice by exploring simple Getting-to-Know-You activities and planning community-building circles for your classrooms. In addition, we'll address barriers and possible solutions, various modifications, and other tips and strategies to help support these components of Restorative Practice.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Counselors, Principals, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Google with Social Studies
- Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (2nd-3rd)
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Online Book Study: "The Reading Strategies Book" by Serravallo - Online