Promoting Progress: Using the Four Parts of the TEKS to Close Learning Gaps Virtual - 27723
In this two-hour session, participants will examine the four parts of the TEKS to fully understand the conceptual understandings that are necessary for students to transfer their knowledge to various contexts. We will look at resources to further our knowledge of the TEKS and the implications on classroom instruction, including vertical alignment documents and depth of knowledge. This session is Part 1 of a 6 part series, but each session is separate credit. Participants may choose the sessions they wish to attend.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Principals
Have a set of TEKS available that you wish to explore.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 46
Registration Deadline 6/9/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Becky Phifer ESC Region 11, Lauren Smith ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/9/2021 10:00 am
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Engage by Design Content Series: Fake News and Film Studies (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades K-5
- K-12 State-wide STEM Teacher Training
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- Sheltered Instruction in ANY Classroom - Virtual
- Talking Tuesdays - Checks for Understanding - Virtual
- Talking Tuesdays - Guided Reading 101 - Virtual