Let's Talk Numbers: Number Talks in Pre-K - 27705
Number talks are short, daily exercises aimed at building number sense and a student's ability to talk about his or her thinking in mathematics. The focus is not on the correct answer, but more so on all the possible methods of solving the problem. Join us during this session to learn more about this practice and how to set them up it in your Pre-K classroom. We will actively practice number talks so that you leave the lesson ready to implement them in your classroom.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Engage by Design Content Series: TX-KEA Assessment Administration for Kindergarten - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Private Non-Profit School Service Meeting
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Starting Literacy Strong: Setting Up Pre-K Students for a Lifetime of Reading - Virtual
- The Heart Work: Recognizing Trauma in Pre-K Students - Virtual
- What to Do When Numbers are Nonsense - Virtual