Early Childhood: Teamwork Makes the Dream Work! Working Effectively with Your Paraprofessional Virtual - 27697
Are you wondering how to build a relationship and utilize the collaborative strengths of the professionals in the room? In this session, you will learn how to build a cohesive team of educational partners to maximize learning in your classroom for all students.
Paraprofessionals, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 8
Registration Deadline 6/16/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Melissa Stornelli ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/16/2021 1:00 pm
- 7/16/2021 9:00 am - Virtual
- Co-Teaching: The Power of 2 (Canvas Course) - Online
- Foundations for Literacy REFRESHER: For Teachers of the Deaf/HH Who Have Completed the Full FFL Training - Virtual
- Foundations for Literacy: A Reading and Language Curriculum for Young Children Who Are Deaf/HH - Virtual
- Strategy to See: Strategies for Students with Cerebral/Cortical Visual Impairment - Virtual
- TREC - Destiny New User Training - Virtual