Texas Lesson Study Trainer of Trainers (Facilitator Training) - 27688
This training is for any teacher leader or campus or district instructional coach who wishes to lead the Texas Lesson Study process on campus or within a school district. Campus and/or district administrators are highly encouraged to attend as well. The three-day training will engage participants in a simulated lesson study process. Days 1 and 2 are in-person at the ESC (4 hours total) and will provide an overview of the TXLS process and take participants through it. In addition to learning how to lead the TXLS process, future facilitators will learn how to train others to lead lesson study groups so that high numbers of teachers and administrators benefit from this transformative, job-embedded professional development. Day 3 is virtual, and participants will gain access to the resources and tools necessary to lead the TXLS process on campuses (3 hours).
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Directors, Principals, Teacher Supervisors
If participants are unfamiliar with the TXLS process, please read more about it at https://tea.texas.gov/texas-educators/educator-initiatives-and-performance/texas-lesson-study
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Blended Learning Academy
- Making Sense of Problem Situations through Rich Tasks and Discourse: Grade 4 and 5
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- Promoting Progress: Accountable Talk - Virtual
- Promoting Progress: Success Criteria and Self-Assessment - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Math on a Dial" Using Problem-Solving Methods to Solve Math Mysteries - Virtual
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Talking the Talk" Using Rigorous Tasks to Promote Math Discourse - Virtual