MTSS: Tiered Support for Student Achievement - Cohort Registration - 27676
The multi-tiered system of supports (MTSS) framework can be considered the umbrella for many support systems. A primary component of MTSS is using assessment data to drive differentiated instruction and decision making for all students. Through MTSS, schools identify students in need of additional support and provide them with evidence-based interventions to reduce academic and behavioral gaps. This virtual two-day training provides an overview of MTSS and guides participants through establishing a problem-solving team, creating an MTSS plan, and developing an instructional program. The session is designed for campus MTSS teams to participate within a cohort. MTSS teams should consist of a school leader, data analyst, content specialist/coach(R/M), counselor, interventionist (R/M), support facilitator (SPED, EL)
Assistant Principals, Principals, Counselors, Instructional Leaders
Registrant must be a campus or district administrator seeking to train an MTSS Team. The session is not designed for individual participation. The deadline to secure a spot is May 14, 2021. No session will be held and registrants will be contacted by an ESC facilitator after May 14, 2021 to register your team.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 0 Full
Registration Deadline 5/14/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Professional Development
Gary Alderson ESC Region 11, Lori Melton ESC Region 11, Annissa Macon ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 5/14/2021 8:00 am
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Gifted Education and the School Counselor (Counselor GT Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Principals and Principles of Gifted Education (Administrator GT Update) - Virtual
- Introduction to the Prekindergarten Guidelines for Administrators - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training - Virtual