Teaching Social Studies in the 21st Century - 27670
So many of the skills our students need to be successful are overlooked as we strive to cover all the TEKS. In this session, we will share ideas and resources for teaching specific 21st-century skills such as Critical Consumption and Thinking, Creativity and Curiosity, Collaboration and Communication, and Cross-Cultural and Global Citizenship using our social studies curriculum and inquiry-based strategies.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
Fully-charged device with internet connection.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Engage by Design Content Series: Demystifying Word Problems - Numberless Word Problems - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Earth Science & Watersheds: Utilizing Models for Increased Student Participation
- Power Up: Unlocking New Levels in Secondary Literacy Practices - Planning ELAR Units with Interconnected TEKS (Part 1) - Virtual
- R11 Writing Collaborative for Secondary Teachers: Creating Demonstration Texts for Informational Writing - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- TEKS Talks: Diving into Strand 6 for Middle/High School ELAR Instruction - Virtual
- TEKS Talks: Diving into Strand 7 for Middle/High School ELAR Instruction - Virtual
- Turning the Lens on Social Reform
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Implementing Writing Conferences (Asynchronous) - Online