Teaching Social Studies in the 21st Century - 27670
So many of the skills our students need to be successful are overlooked as we strive to cover all the TEKS. In this session, we will share ideas and resources for teaching specific 21st-century skills such as Critical Consumption and Thinking, Creativity and Curiosity, Collaboration and Communication, and Cross-Cultural and Global Citizenship using our social studies curriculum and inquiry-based strategies.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
Fully-charged device with internet connection.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 39
Registration Deadline 6/18/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/17/2021 9:00 am
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Book Study: The Distance Learning Playbook
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for High School - Virtual
- Power Up: Unlocking New Levels in Secondary Literacy Practices - Creating Effective Learning Targets through Clear Objectives (Part 2) - Virtual
- Promoting Progress: Formative Assessments That Diagnose Learning - Virtual
- Small and Rural Schools Summer Virtual Conference
- TEKS Talks: Diving into Strand 1 for Middle/High School ELAR Instruction - Virtual
- Texas Lesson Study Trainer of Trainers (Facilitator Training)
- Turning the Lens on Social Reform
- Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Grading without Harm - Assessment, Grades, and Mastery (Asynchronous) - Online