TEKS Resource System: Lesson Planning and Resource Alignment - 27665
Get a jump start on lesson planning for the fall. In this session, participants will engage in lesson planning using the TEKS Resource System. You will leave with a vetted lesson plan, a deeper understanding of how to use the TEKS Resource System documents, and aligned resources and activities. Bring your resources to this exciting session.
Teacher - General Education, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Online
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Series: Part 2 - Web-Based Activities
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 1 - Online Calculators
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 4 - Computation Layer
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curate Content and Formatively Assess Using Edpuzzle - Online
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online