Early Childhood: Planned, Purposeful, and Playful Centers in Virtual Spaces - 27646
Current health guidelines or situations may place young learners in a home-based environment temporarily or long-term. Play-based instruction for young learners can be a difficult task to implement virtually. We will explore ways to involve learning partners (parents and caregivers) as well as items commonly found in and around the home to create learning spaces that closely mimic classroom centers. Bring examples of challenges and successes to share with others during our learning time together.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- D/HH Issues for Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing and Parent Advisors: A Face-to-Face Networking Opportunity
- Engage by Design Content Series: TX-KEA Assessment Administration for Kindergarten - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Let's Talk Numbers: Number Talks in Pre-K - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Starting Literacy Strong: Setting Up Pre-K Students for a Lifetime of Reading - Virtual
- The Heart Work: Recognizing Trauma in Pre-K Students - Virtual