Introduction to the Prekindergarten Guidelines for Administrators - 27640
The Prekindergarten Guidelines hold the keys to supporting your early childhood classrooms. We will explore the introduction (outlining best practices for early childhood classrooms) as well as peruse the individual learning domains (outlining the student expectations). This course is an excellent companion for our teacher course- Prekindergarten Guidelines: Starting Off Right.
Assistant Principals, Principal Certification Candidate, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Directors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- CPI: Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Refresher One-Day Training
- Engage by Design Content Series: Gifted Education and the School Counselor (Counselor GT Update) - Virtual
- Introduction to the Classroom Observation Tool (COT) for Administrators (Early Childhood) - Virtual
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference - Virtual
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--All Aboard With Fluency and Comprehension--The Key Components for the Way to our Literacy Lighthouse (Admin Pathway)
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Docking at Our Port--Understanding the Data Landscape and How We Can Reshape our Literacy Community (Admin Pathway)
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Steering Along with my Teachers Between Phonological Awareness and Phonics Instruction --A Compass to Effective Literacy Instruction (Admin Pathway)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online