Interactive Read-Alouds for Early Childhood Teachers - 27634
Read-alouds are a staple in the early childhood classroom. More than that, they are a treasured time between the teacher and the students. Teachers who conduct interactive read-alouds engage students at a higher level, thus building comprehension. In this session, participants will use a planning tool and practice conducting interactive read-alouds filled with some new twists that keep routines fresh and engaging. What will be the hardest part? Choosing just one picture book to bring with you!
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- D/HH Issues for Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing and Parent Advisors: A Face-to-Face Networking Opportunity
- Engage by Design Content Series: TX-KEA Assessment Administration for Kindergarten - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Let's Talk Numbers: Number Talks in Pre-K - Virtual
- Private Non-Profit School Service Meeting
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- The Heart Work: Recognizing Trauma in Pre-K Students - Virtual
- What to Do When Numbers are Nonsense - Virtual