What to Do When Numbers are Nonsense - 27632
Number sense is the foundation of math, and it begins early! But what about when numbers are just not making sense to students? Participants in this session will learn about and practice high-leverage strategies to build number sense in the early childhood classroom. This session is targeted at Pre-K and Kindergarten teachers and support staff.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- All Hands on Deck: Using Manipulatives in Reading and Math (K-2)
- From Worksheets to Workstations - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Math Workshop University
- New Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Snack and Share - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - Virtual
- Tying It All Together - Los Fresnos CISD
- Understanding Your Math Standards: Whole Number Concepts K-5