Wrapping Up Your Early Childhood Math Data for the Year - 27629
In the early childhood classroom, we collect data from our students all day, every day. We are always learning from our students! Once you have spent all year diligently collecting data from your students, what should happen at the end of the year? Come to this session to learn how to best communicate your early childhood math data with families, students, and next year's teachers. We will leave the session with tools to implement these communication strategies right away, before the end of the school year. While this session will focus on math data, there may be pieces you can apply across all content areas.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Calling All Pre-K: Deep Dive into Formative Assessments in Mathematics
- Conscious Discipline
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Emergent Literacy: Writing Domain - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Social Studies Domain - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual