Power Up: Unlocking New Levels in Secondary Literacy Practices - Make Thinking Visible through Reader's Notebooks - 27623
In this bite-sized virtual session, we will explore ways to use reader's notebooks as a tool to help students make comprehension visible. Examining both digital and paper formats, we will look at structures of notebooking as well as example reader-response methods and several reflection tools to share with students as they write about reading.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Sized, Self-Paced Engaging High School Students in a Language-Rich Classroom - Online
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- R-1-1 Math Now: Slow Reveal Graphs for Grades 6-12 - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Cool Math" Leveraging Math Technology to Build Mastery
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Math on a Dial" Using Problem-Solving Methods to Solve Math Mysteries
- Sheltered Instruction Academy: 2-Day Training for Secondary Teachers
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online