Power Up: Unlocking New Levels in Secondary Literacy Practices - Improving Secondary Literacy Skills with Success Criteria (Part 3) - 27616
Have you ever engaged in a difficult task and realized that you aren't sure whether or not you were successful? Often, our students struggle with knowing definitively if they have mastered new content or skill, which makes it difficult to ask for specific support. In this session, we will explore ways to create success criteria that provide students with clarity and scaffolded support to guide them in truly mastering what they need to know or be able to do. Participants will practice this skill by creating their own success criteria based on an ELAR TEKS bundle. *This is Part 3 of a three-part series. You may register for one session or all three.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Charter School Personnel, Coordinators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Series: Part 2 - Web-Based Activities
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 1 - Online Calculators
- R-1-1 Math Now: Slow Reveal Graphs for Grades 6-12 - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Cool Math" Leveraging Math Technology to Build Mastery
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Math on a Dial" Using Problem-Solving Methods to Solve Math Mysteries
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS
- Sheltered Instruction Academy: 2-Day Training for Secondary Teachers
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online